What does the HMRC announcement mean for associate employment-status?
Time & Location
About the Event
Join Michael Copeland, of Wesleyan Financial Services together with Alan Suggett of UNW and Sarah Buxton of FTA Law as they discuss the latest announcement from HMRC regarding tax status and what this means for you.
The panel will be answering key questions many of you will be thinking about, including:
- What is the current situation versus the new world?
- What does this mean for Principals / practice owners?
- What does this mean for Associates?
- What can each party do to try to safeguard the current state of play?
- How important is a written contract in light of this?
- Where can dentists go if they want / need more information?
We hope you can join us for this extremely topical webinar.